- Provide a rigorous and relevant curriculum leading to increased student achievement and
- Focus on career preparation through rigorous curriculum and industry certification.
- Raise student aspiration and commitment to academic achievement and work ethics.
- Promote leadership development through participation in Career Student Organizations.
- Support the revised graduation requirements by providing creative, applied majors.
- Promote dual enrollment and articulated credit so that students
may earn postsecondary credit while in high school.
- Support the state's economy by meeting industry needs for skilled employees in high-demand
What Are Career Academies?